WE are proud to collaborate with some of the biggest corporate names on some of the most prestigious projects across the United Kingdom.
All our clients are significant national and international businesses with considerable interests and varied portfolios.
Soben are currently busy working on a number of contracts but, to date, we are able to showcase the commissions we have completed, including:
- The pre-contract commission for Phase 1 of the massive Royal Albert Dock regeneration project in London for Multiplex Europe.
- The Sebastian Street development at City, University of London for BAM Construction.
- The £2.4 billion International Quarter, also in London, for Lendlease.
- The Westgate School in Slough, Berkshire.
- The new £83 million Forth Valley College campus in Falkirk, Stirlingshire.
- The new £1 billion-plus Google HQ in King’s Cross, London, for Lendlease Construction Europe.
- The refurbishment of the Palace of Holyroodhouse, near Edinburgh, which is the Queen’s official residence in Scotland, for Balfour Beatty.
Turner & Co. (Glasgow) Ltd
Galliford Try plc / Morrison Construction
Khayyat Contracting & Trading, Qatar
Shepherd Chartered Building Surveyors
Northern Ireland Electricity
Advance Construction (Scotland) Ltd